Google Search box

Google
 

Thursday, March 29, 2007

WEB INCOME

Assalamu Alaikum.

One of our visitors a B.E. Computer Science graduate and a Web Developer has put forward this question:

“I went through KayalCommunity blog. I have good knowledge in Web Designing and am working as Web Designer in Chennai. I want to work as a part time freelancer in the same field. Can you please guide me?”

Hello brothers,

Do you have any solution to this question? I will be pleased to have your reply by email or by posting on the comments. This will help not only him but also many others.

I am sending you emails as soon as an entry is made into this site. The mails are sent only to a few whom I know personally. I expect you all to spread the news to others as I have taken up this project only as a social service. The mails are meant to be a reminder. Please do not take this as a spam. If, at any time, you feel that I am spamming you, please send me a polite reply to stop sending these mails. Your suggestions and article contributions are welcome. Don’t worry if your language is poor. I will edit it and post it in the site. If you don’t want your name to be disclosed, you may inform me accordingly. Soon I will be coming up with many many useful articles that will be useful for our community.

No comments: